Tuesday, August 5, 2014

10






\







I didn't disclose my love of food dehydrators to Jasper. But he wanted one for his birthday.  So, the kids pooled their money to buy it for him. 
I got one for my birthday when i was a kid too. We had about 3 T.V. channels and one of them usually had a Ronco infomercial playing.  I loved those!  One was for the food dehydrator.  
It is a fairly weird thing to want, so it warms my heart a bit to see our similarities.  He hasn't seen any of the infomercials, so it comes straight from him.

It's interesting to see kids morph into people, with their own ideas and interests.  Sometimes it is really frustrating.  But it is really fun to see their joys coincide with yours inadvertently. 

Happy Birthday Jasper!


1 comment:

Kathy Stam said...

You are FULL of LIFE, Jasper. You are a VERY SPECIAL young Man!!!