Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hatred Makes the World Go Round

While in the Walgreen's Pharmacy drive-through I saw a woman yelling at me through her car window as we sat and waited.
Although i could see her anger i couldn't hear her. I asked her to roll down her window.
She snarled at me and licked her lips.
She rolled her window down to say it again. F---ing Wh-te B-tch.
Over and Over...
I told her it was old-fashioned to act that way. She told me my Grandma was a F---ing Wh-te B-tch too.
Yes, we are Wh-te B-tches. ("orangish/tan" if you ask Jasper)
http://maravillastl.blogspot.com/2009/11/white-people.html
Hatred is real.

3 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Wow Hollie...that is bizarre. What brought that on?

Lisa said...

Yep, it is real in every color...

Hollie said...

Um...? Perhaps late medication pick-up? I had been waiting in line for 30 minutes waiting to be helped. She pulled up next to me and started in.